Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Man In Town

CALLING ALL JERSEY BOYS FANS: New Doc on Des McAnuff!!!
If you asked me what my favorite Broadway musical is I would say JERSEY BOYS! This weekend on Bravo! Canada they will debut a new documentary on Des McAnuff director of Jersey Boys . The Doc will follow Des’ musical upbringing in Canada and his road to New York. He is known for bringing Tommy, Jersey Boys, Guys and Dolls, and Old Man River to the stage. He has now returned to his home country to be the Artistic Director at Stratford, one of Canada’s most prestigious theatres. This is definalty a man who I would love to meet. The doc features interviews with Pete Townshend, Billy Crystal, Christopher Plummer and many more. The film runs on Bravo! Canada on Feb. 7 at 8 pm ET and repeats on Feb. 12 at 7 pm ET. I am sad that I don't live in Canada because I would love to see the Doc. For us in the USA here is a sneak peak.


"Big Man In Town"-song from Jersey Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment