Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why didn't you burn the tapes?

I recently attended the opening night performance of Frost/Nixon at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles. The show had a great cast headed by Stacy Kech (Richard Nixon) and Alan Cox (David Frost). The play is about a series of interviews done by Frost of Nixon in 1977, where Nixon admitted guilt for the water gate sandal. I myself went in knowing very little about the interview nor seeing the 2008 movie directed by Ron Howard based on the 2006 play. I liked the play and was so glad I went to see it. It made me want to watch the movie and see if they expanded on the story at all or if they told more about the aftermath of the interview, which the play did not touch on much. The play is here for a short time running until the 29th, so hurry if you want to catch it.
"Why didn't you burn the tapes?" lines from Frost/Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment