Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you

So, I just got back from watching Watchmen in IMAX! It was a lot better then I thought it would be. I recommend it and would see it again (watch it in IMAX it's worth it). I must admit that the main reason I went to see the movie was to see Broadway hotties Patrick Wilson and Billy Crudup.



Many people might not know Patrick Wilson's body of work also includes a big career on Broadway, but I think that will all change after the success of Watchmen. Patrick has been a Broadway hottie for a long time, staring in The Full Monty, Oklahoma!, All My Son's, and Barefoot In The Park. He also played Raqul in the movie version of The Phantom of the Opera. So not only does he act, look hot, but he has a voice that will melt your heart.

Billy Crudup is known for his roles on film but he too has also has stared on Broadway. He known for his performances in The Elephant Man and The Pillowman, but he is also an Tony Award winner for his performance in The Coast of Utopia.

So who says HOT Macho Men are not in theatre!

"I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you"- lyrics from All I Ask Of You from The Phantom of the Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment