Monday, March 2, 2009

Smile for Ted Koppel, Officer Martin!

So, I am just days away from seeing RENT on tour at the Pantages Theatre!!! This will be my second time seeing RENT on stage. I first saw RENT on stage at the Neaderlander Theatre in NYC at the end of May 2008. The closing cast was amazing and seeing RENT in NYC is one of my most treasured memories of my life so far. I can not wait to see it with Adam and Anthony!!!
Here are some pictures (Taken by my friend Tanya & myself) Above bad picture of the stage (shh don't tell anyone I took one)
Above picture of Tanya getting her Playbill signed by Eden. The Marquee (above and below)
Below Tanya and I outside the Wall.
Just came to say goodbye love..."Smile for Ted Koppel, Officer Martin!" lyrics from song On The Street-RENT

No comments:

Post a Comment