Friday, July 8, 2011

Somewhere Only We Know

GLEE LIVE ended with a KISS :)
Sadly the 2011 GLEE LIVE tour has come to an end. But they finally gave the fans what they wanted KLAINE & Britanna. But not only do they lock lips Chris aka Kurt wrote a love poem for Blaine.


Here is the poem:


Blaine Warbler Anderson,
I have never loved another.
Except for last year when I was in love with my stepbrother.
I admire you almost as much as
I admire the late Alexander McQueen
You're exquisite when you sing.

How I've missed our impromptu performances
In the Dalton academy
halls, the rooms, the bleachers.
Where the hell were all the teachers.

We've seen everything eye to eye,
All the pain, all the hurt
At least we did until my last growth spurt

We've shared so many intimate moments
Memories that shine in glitter
Just the two of us,
Facebook, Myspace,Tumbr, and Twitter.

Since we've met it's been absolute heaven:
For your Emmy consideration 2011.

But through all the glory, the
scary, and the hype,
I swear to god I'm going to punch the next person who
calls me a stereotype.
I'm so thankful to have found a partner as talented as me
And forever we shall be, unless the writers change things in season three.
"somewhere only we know"-song performed on GLEE

No comments:

Post a Comment