Friday, April 3, 2009

"I Don't Do Sadness"

So have been terribly sick this past week and that is why I haven't been keeping my blog updated (sorry). But I do have some Spring Awakening news to share.

First, Spring Awakening has just officially opened on the West End (London). CLICK HERE for a video where you can see how different they sound, look, and bring to life the piece (picture of west end cast).

Second, in a recent interview done by Charlie Salem from Broadwayworld.com Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater confirmed that they are in the process of adapting the musical into a movie! So Spring Awakening Fans pray that they get this ball rolling ASAP, so some original cast members can be apart of the cast before they get too old! (see picture above hint, hint)

Lastly here is a new video from Totally Trucked the national tour of Spring Awakening!

"I Don't Do Sadness"- Song from Spring Awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment