Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So sue me, sue me, What can you do me? I love you

OMG, So they just announced the rest of the cast for Guys and Dolls in concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
Here it is: Brian Stokes Mitchell (Sky Masterson), Jessica Biel (Sarah Brown) Scott Bakula (Nathan Detroit), Ellen Greene (Miss Adelaide) Ken Page (Nicely-Nicely), To be announced (Arvide Abernathy) Ruth Williamson (Gen. Mathilde Cartwright), Herschel Sparber (Big Jule), Jason Graae (Benny Southstreet), Bill Lewis (Harry the Horse) , Danny Stiles (Rusty Charlie), Amir Talai (Angie the Ox/Joey Biltmore) , Jody Ashworth (Lt. Brannigan), Cindy Benson (Agatha), Grace Wall (Martha)
Hot Box Girls:
Sandahl Bergman, Valarie Pettiford, Jane Lanier, Kathryn Wright, Jillana Laufer, Tracy Powell
Male Dancers: Oskar Rodriguez, Stefan Raulson, Angelo Rivera, Christopher L. Morgan, Chris Holly, John Todd
Ensemble: David Raimo, Paul Dean, Daniel Guzman, John Christoff, Kyrra Richards, Nikki Tomlinson, Catherine Chiarelli
Creative Team: Richard Jay-Alexander, Director, Kevin Stites, Musical Director, Donna McKechnie, Choreographer, Margery Simkin and Michael Donovan, Casting Directors , Evan Bartoletti and Lisa Lechuga, Set Designers, Tom Ruzika, Lighting Designer, Tommy Marquez, Costume, Designer, Michael Moore, Wig & Hair Designer , Valerie Jackson, Hair & Makeup Designer, Kirk Graves, Props Coordinator , James Kinney, Associate Choreographer, Marciann Shapiro, Assistant Costume Designer
"So sue me, sue me, What can you do me? I love you"- Lyrics from Sue Me from Guys and Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment