Friday, March 26, 2010

9 to 5, yeah, they got you where they want you

SO, work has got the best of me this month, I've been working 24/7. As you can tell I have unfortunately posted less entries this month then usual. I was recently promoted at work and have been in this transition period until they found my replacement. I finally will be officially in my new position and will resume my normal blog entry schedule as of next week. Here are some entries I am working on:


Remember GLEE is on Tuesday's starting in April but next week I will bring back GLEE Weekly Updates resuming every Wednesday, reviewing the latest episode, tour updates, backstage gossip and more!!!

Welcome back Music Mondays!!! Up this week is Top 5 Holiday themed songs from musicals in honor of Easter!

Also next week what shows/ performers are headed to the OC this 2010/2011 season? I'll give you a hint, one is a hard working show!

SEE YOU'LL NEXT WEEK



"9 to 5, yeah, they got you where they want you"-lyrics from 9 to 5

1 comment: