Friday, February 11, 2011

Your Song

In honor for Valentines Day coming up, here is my top 14 list of Love songs from Musicals that tug at my heartstrings:

  1. "I'll Live Is Here To Stay"- Gene Kelly from An American In Paris

  2. "I'll Cover You (reprise)"- Jesse L. Martin from RENT

  3. "Your Song"- Ewan McGregor from Moulin Rouge!

  4. "Marry Me A Little"-Raul Esparza from Company

  5. "The Trolly Song"- Judy Garland from Meet Me St. Louis

  6. "All I Ask Of You"- Emmy Rossum and Patrick Wilson from Phantom Of The Opera (orginal Motion Picture soundtack)

  7. "A Whole New World"- Brad Kane and Lea Salonga from Aladdin

  8. "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)- Susan Egan from Hercules

  9. "The Word Of Your Body"-Lea Michelle and Jonathan Groff Spring Awakening

  10. "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"- John Lloyd Young from Jersey Boys

  11. "A Little Fall Of Rain"- Michael Ball and Frances Ruffelle from Les Miserables

  12. "When Its Time"-John Gallagher Jr from American Idiot

  13. "Maybe This Time"-Liza Minnelli from Cabaret

  14. "They Can't Take That Away From Me"- Fred Astaire from Shall We Dance

"Your Song"-from Moulin Rouge

1 comment:

  1. Nice selections. A Whole New World is my favorite Disney love song of all time.

    ReplyDelete