Friday, April 29, 2011

I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY!Congratulations to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! It was a lovely royal wedding full of pop and circumstance. What a joyful day for Brit's everywhere! In honor of this grand wedding here are twelve (12) wedding related songs from musicals. Enjoy!


  1. Somebody's Getting Married- From The Muppet's Take Manhattan

  2. Marry You- From GLEE

  3. Sunrise Sunset- From Fiddler On The Roof

  4. Marry The Man Today- From Guys And Dolls

  5. Not Getting Married Today- From Company

  6. I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do- From Mamma Mia

  7. I Do I Do In The Sky- The Drowsy Chaperone

  8. Grown Old With You- From the Wedding Singer

  9. One White Dress- From A Catered Affair

  10. One Hand One Heart- From West Side Story

  11. Act II Finale- From Spamalot

  12. If Mamma Was Married - From Gypsy
    "I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do"-song from Mamma Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment