Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hair

In case you missed it here is the cast of the Tony Award-Winning Broadway Revival of "Hair" perform "Hair" and "Let the Sunshine In" on The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien on July 13, 2009.

I thought the cast did a great job! My two favorite moments were LaBama dancing with a cast member and Conan eating a sunflower.
Here is my friend Allyson's Review: " I just watched the cast of Hair on Conan. They were very cute and I imagine it would be tough to do out of context semi spontaneous theatre for a crowd of tourists with very little interest in what you are doing. And it seemed like the sound was a little off, but they were very good. I'm warming up to them and the show." (Thanks Allyson and we hope we get a full review if you see the show in NYC!)
"Hair"-song from Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment