Monday, February 16, 2009

With My Freeze Ray I Will Stop The World

So I can not take credit for finding out about this (thanks Allyson) but if you have not already then you need to check out Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog! This blog stars the ever soooo cute Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible out to rule the world. His nemesis Captain Hammer, played by Nathan Fillion, tries to stop Dr. Horrible at all costs. Then there is their love interest Penny, played by Felicia Day, who gets in the way.

I do not want to tell you more in case you have not seen it yet. It is cute and the music will be stuck in your head for days. It even won a People's Choice Award for "Favorite Online Sensation". You can click here to watch it on-line or you can buy the DVD (with extras) or even get the music off of itunes.
"With My Freeze Ray I Will Stop The World"- My Freeze Ray from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment