Monday, June 8, 2009

Beggin

In a Tony Awards Red Carpet interview John Lloyd Young appearing with Frankie Valli talked about the idea of Young heading back to Jersey Boys.
Young said "Being back in Jersey Boys somewhere in the World at some point is something that I totally want to do." Young continued, "...I miss my fans! They travel all over when I'm performing in parts of the country and really, if I came back here (Broadway) someday, they would all be right here. Maybe someday I'll come back for a homecoming."

Young said that since he is based in LA now that they should they should do a production of Jersey Boys in Los Angeles so he can be close to home! I vote for that option!
For full video click the link: On the Red Carpet - Frankie Valli and John Lloyd Young
"Begging" song from Jersey Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment