Saturday, June 6, 2009

I don't know what's wrong with these kids today!

Bye Bye Birdie will return to the Broadway stage this fall 2009.The Roundabout Theatre Company will present Bye Bye Birdie beginning September 10th with an official opening on October 15th. This limited engagement will only play till January 10th, 2010.


It will star John Stamos as Albert Peterson, Gina Gershon as Rose Alvarez, Bill Irwin as Mr. Harry MacAfee, Jayne Houdyshell as Mrs. Mae Peterson & Dee Hoty as Mrs. MacAfee. Also in the production will also feature Matt Doyle as Hugo Peadbody (Matt was in the Broadway cast of Spring Awakening!), Molly Ephraim as Ursula Merkle, Jake Evan Schwencke as Randolph MacAfee, Allie Trimm as Kim MacAfee and as "Conrad Birdie"played by Nolan Gerard Funk (from Spectacular! I knew he was headed for Broadway).
Visit www.byebyebirdieonbroadway.com for more info!
"I don't know what's wrong with these kids today!"- from Kids from Bye Bye Birdie

1 comment:

  1. Bye Bye Birdie is one of my top favorite musicals. I am wicked excited that it's coming to Broadway and even more excited that John Stamos is in it. I'm the hugest Full House fan EVER!

    ReplyDelete