Thursday, August 27, 2009

And one pasta with meatless balls

CALLING ALL RENTHEADS!!!
Check out Andy Señor Jr. Blog called La Vie Boh ...MMM. Andy is currently on tour with the Broadway musical RENT and says this about his blog "I had two dreams I wanted to fulfill in my life since i was a kid: to be on Broadway, and to open my own Cuban cafe......1 down...1 to go. This is a blog about my culinary journey through life as an artist and food lover....".
Its an great BLOG but beware if you are Hunrgy do not go to his blog because it will make you hunrgy! Besides the yummy food, his posts are filled with great behind the scenes pictures on the cast as they break bread together at all the different stops of the RENT tour.
Here are some youtube videos he has posted.

"And one pasta with meatless balls"lyrics from La Vie Boheme

No comments:

Post a Comment