Saturday, August 22, 2009

FEED ME!!! (part 1)

I want to expand my BLOG but I can only do it with your help! So I am starting the FEED ME CAMPAIGN to help grow the blog. It is a three part campaign. I will give out one simple task to you, the readers each week to help me with.

FEED ME CAMPAIGN TASK 1: I have now written over TWO HUNDRED entries since the BLOG started in February this YEAR and I would LOVE your FEEDBACK on them! (get it) I only get one comment every seven entries or so it has been hard to see what is working and what is not. OR if anyone is even OUT THERE? Please comment on this entry: Let me know one thing you LOVE, one thing you LIKE, one thing you do not LOVE or LIKE. That's it! (Now I am crossing my fingers and hoping for something)
"Feed Me" -song from Little Shop of Horrors

No comments:

Post a Comment