Sunday, December 6, 2009

Someone to watch over me

The Power of Two: Michael Fienstein and Cheyenne Jackson: So I do not have this CD just yet but I am hoping to get it once the holidays are over and I have some extra cash... but I am in love with it. Michael Feinstein is a 5 time Grammy Award nominee and platinum selling singer, and pianist. Cheyenne Jackson is known as a hit Broadway star of Xanadu, All Shook Up, the revival of Finian's Rainbow, and from 30 Rock on NBC. This is the two's 1st CD together and it is based on their sold out show at Feinstein's New York club at the Loews Regency. The song features a mix between Broadyway classics, American standards and pop songs. My favorite song on the album is Someone To Watch Over Me.


"Someone To Watch Over Me" song from Oh, Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment