Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Every day is just another and another and another

OK so I was checking my facebook during my lunch break today and what do I see... a post announcing that Alice Ripley who won a Tony last year for her role as Diana in Next To Normal will head the touring cast of the show.
Next to Normal Tour kicks off at the amazing Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles starting Nov. 28 and will run through Jan. 2, 2011. The rest of the touring cast hasn't been confirmed yet. Michael Greif, who directed the Broadway version, will also direct the touring production.
Ripley who is still starring in the Broadway production of the show will exit the show on July 18 in preparation for the tour. I can not wait to see Alice Ripley in this role again!!!
ALSO DO NOT FORGET TO CATCH THE BROADAY CAST OF NEXT TO NORMAL (including Ripley)TOMORROW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!!
"Every day is just another and another and another"-lyrics to Another Day from Next to Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment