Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Piano Man

GLEE UPDATE: I loved this week's episode of GLEE. OK HOW AMAZING WAS NHP??? Matthew Morrison and NHP's rendition of Dream On ROCKED! It truly blew me away. From the song selection to the emotional roller coaster it took. I was so happy to find out that Idina Menzel's character is Rachel's mom! That had been the rumor from the beginning of hearing of her involvement with the show. They sounded so good together singing I Dreamed a Dream. I can not wait to see how the mother/daughter relationship turns out.

GLEE: ON TOUR NOW! Yes the cast of GLEE is currently on tour and I really wish I could go :( but THANK GOD for YOUTUBE: Check this out!




Here is a look at next week's GAGA episode, which I can not wait for!!!

"Piano Man"-song performed on GLEE

No comments:

Post a Comment