Saturday, May 8, 2010

I like the song too, but a Tony Award joke is too easy.

TONY AWARD REACTION!!! So I was really excited to hear the nominations but once they were out it was anticlimactic. I mean there is not one person I am TRILLED about winning for performance and I am deeply upset over.

Best Musical: I am so happy about American Idiot and I believe they will win the top prize. Fela! got nominated Really??? I do not like and I think Memphis and Million Dollar Quartet are good but overrated. Best Revival of a Musical: I love all of these nominations! If I had to pick a winner I would choice Finian's Rainbow. Best Book of a Musical: I am sooo happy that Everyday Rapture got nominated!!! Scanlan and Scott deserve it. Best Direction of a Musical: I am really upset that Michael Mayer did not get a nomination! He had American Idiot and Everyday Rapture this season and nothing? Really people? Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Musical: I am so happy to see Robin De Jesus from La Cage aux Folles.

"I like the song too, but a Tony Award joke is too easy." - The Tony Award Song from [Title of Show]

No comments:

Post a Comment