Sunday, May 16, 2010

I walk alone, I walk alone

Tony Award winning actor John Gallagher Jr. and who is currently staring in American Idiot stopped by the studios of WNYC last week. The radio show Soundcheck interviewed Gallagher about his work in the Green Day rock musical. It truly was a great interview where they explored role of Johnny as well as the show's meaning. My friend who I stood with during my time in NYC currently works for WYNC, so I want to also give a shoot out to her for working for a organization who puts out such great interviews to the public. Click Here to listen to the interview

UPDATE: If WNYC wasn't already cool enough to interview John, they just released John's playlist for his commute each morning to the St. James Theatre. Click Here to hear!

"I walk alone, I walk alone"-lyrics from Boulevard of Broken Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment