Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Come Together

There is no question that The Beatles has had a HUGE impact on music. As a Beatles fan myself I am counting down the days for Beatles Rock Band and the digitally remastered catalogue to be released on 9/9/09. As part of my count down I have re-watching films from the band or based on their work such as Across the Universe, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band, Beatles Anthology, etc. I also attended Beatles Fest 2009 where I was able to preview the Beatles Rock Band early which was too cool! (picture of my nephews at Beatles Fest).

The video below is my favorite video released by Beatles Rock Band. Enjoy!

Beatles Fans looking for something to do on 9/9/09 then head down the The Grove in Los Angeles for K-EARTH 101's Live Broadcast with the K-EARTH 101 Morning Show. It is taking place 5am to 10am, so you can stop by before you go to school, class, whatever. They will also have Beatles Rock Band on display for you and your friends to play. And if that wasn't enough see a special appearance by Beatles Cover Band Paperback Writer! I will be there, so stop by and say hi!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
"Come Together"-song by the Beatles (featured in many musicals)

No comments:

Post a Comment