Wednesday, September 9, 2009

life is very long. . .

So, I just got back from seeing August Osage County at Center Theatre Group's Ahmanson Theatre, and it was amazing! The story had so many twists and turns. I felt like I was watching a bad train wreck, I could not stop watching it, or thinking it could get worst but it did. I was so moved by the performances of this cast, they made me laugh and cry. I am too sleepy to go into all the details right now and have to wake up early. Full report on its way.

FREE TICKETS FOR THE 9/9/09 SHOW!!!
It is the plays official opening so you know what that means: STANDBY LINE! Standby line takes place next to the box office. Get there no later than 5:30pm, numbers get handed out around 6:30pm and show is at 7:30pm (special times). Its a long show so be prepared to be there until 10:45pm.
"life is very long. . . "-line from August Osage County (T.S. Elliott)

No comments:

Post a Comment