Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gray skies are gonna clear up, Put on a happy face

MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE!
So I give this year's parade a 7 out of 10 compared to previous years. I liked it but I didn't LOVE it. So of the highlights were the BYE BYE BIRDIE cast performance, The cast of HAIR (even though they should have done another song like I've Got Life or Hair), Cheynne Jackson, and Jane Krakowski. What was missing? GLEE
One year I will make it out to NYC to see the parade in person until then I have to depend on my East coast friends to supply me with tons of pictures and recaps of their adventures in NYC. My college buddies Ashley and Craig went to the parade with friends and loved ones. The pictures in this blog entry are from Ashley's camera, to read her recap of her parade day on her blog click here.
Below is my favorite pefromance for the parade.
"Gray skies are gonna clear up, Put on a happy face"lyrics from Put on A Happy Face from Bye Bye Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment