Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Proud Mary

GLEE WEEKLY UPDATE!!! Episode 9 Wheels: GLEE IS BACK! What a great episode!!! This might be in tie with Preggers as my favorite episode so far. Here are my five favorite things about this episode.
1) Artie got his own back story and 1st solo song Dancing With Myself! He did an amazing cover of the famous Billy Idol song as well as had some awesome wheels moves!!! Then his love story with Tina. Way to go Tina, you got to win back Artie. They were such a cute couple.

2) The Diva-off: Defying Gravity. Rachel and Kurt both rocked it in their rendition of the Wicked number. I loved that Kurt fought for the chance to try out for the song and that Kurt's dad fought for his right to try out too. When Kurt gave Rachel that look during his turn you just had to know how much he wanted to win. Yet Kurt does not hit the high note because he does not want to put his dad through the shame of his gay son in the spotlight. I love how supportive they are of each other.

3) Special brownies: Puck would be the one to make special brownies for the GLEE bake sales with help from chronic lady :)

4) Everyone in Wheels. It was great that they shed some light on people with disabilities in a funny yet respectful way. Also they performed a wonderful rendition of Proud Mary on their wheels.
5) SHOCKER: Sue does have a heart. We found out the Sue has a sister who lives in a care home with special needs. It was truly the 1st time we see Sue being nice not because she had too but because she really cares.

NEW RELEASES!!!
Season 1:Part 1 the Road to Sectionals on DVD will be released on December 29th 2009!
Also GLEE Soundtrack Volume 2 will be released on December 2nd 2009.
Here is the
Track Listings
1. Proud Mary
2. Endless Love
3. I'll Stand by You
4. Don't Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl
5. Crush
6. (You're) Having My Baby
7. Lean on Me
8. Don't Make Me Over
9. Imagine
10. True Colors
11. Jump
12. Smile
13. Smile
14. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
15. Don't Rain on My Parade
16. You Can't Always Get What You Want
17. My Life Would Suck Without You

Here are some video about this weeks episode and about the upcoming episodes!


"Proud Mary"-performed on GLEE

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Krystal. This was definitley the best episode of Glee yet. I especially liked how they touched upon people with diabilities. Having a disability myself that really meant a lot to me because I think that people with disabilities don't get have the respect the deserve from their counterparts that aren't disabled. Defying Gravity was pretty awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete