Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And All That Jazz

Weekly Playlist!
Songs that make me want to dance:
So this afternoon I was lucky enough to attend a taping of the Ellen Show over the Warner Brothers lot. As you all know dancing is a big thing on the show. As I spent most of my day dancing around the studio it got me thinking, "What are some of my favorite Broadway songs that make me want to get up and grove"? So here are a few, I picked at least one Taye Diggs song because he was the guest on the episode I was part of (which airs tomorrow 10/15th).

1) Hairspray's You Can't Stop The Beat (Soundtrack to the Motion Picture)
2) Jersey Boy's Who Loves You (2005 Original Broadway Cast Recording)
3) Chicago's Overture/And All That Jazz (Soundtrack to the Motion Picture)
4) In The Height's 96,000 (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
5) Spamalot's You Won't Succeed On Broadway (2005 Original Broadway Cast)
"And All That Jazz"-song from Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment