Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And the music's like the one thing, I can even get at all

NEW WEEKLY FEATURE!!!
WEEKLY PLAYLIST:
So everyweek on Wednesday I will post my top five current Broadway tracks I am listening to. Some weeks I will have themes and other will give you some insight to why I love the song so much or about the show it comes from.

Week 1 List: Song I Rock Out To In My Car. So these are the songs you can find me singing my heart out to in my car at the top of my lungs. I hope you love them and rock out to them too! The picture to the right is of me in a car but it's not my car sadly lol. (Random order)
  1. I Am The One from Next to Normal (Broadway cast Recording)
  2. La Vie Boheme from RENT (Movie Cast Recording)
  3. The Flesh Failures/Eyes Look Your Last/Let The Sun Shine In  from Hair (The New Broadway Cast Recording)
  4. Jesus Of Suburbia / City Of The Damned / I Don't Care / Dearly Beloved / Tales Of Another Broken Home from Green Day's American Idiot (American Idiot Green Day CD becuase there is not Cast recording yet)
  5. A Bitch Of Living from Spring Awakening (Broadway Cast Recording)
"And the music's like the one thing, I can even get at all"-lyrics from A Bitch of Living from Spring Awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment