Monday, October 26, 2009

If I Die It Won't Be From Sitting, It'll Be From Fighting To Get Up and Get Out

MUSIC MONDAYS: Songs to Sing Whilst
This week's Music Monday brought to you by guest blogger Allyson!!!

Driving I drive a lot. I drive at least 80 miles a day and when I'm about to fall asleep at the wheel, singing these songs keeps me awake.

1. Ballad of Czolgosz- Neil Patrick Harris (Assassins)
2. I'm Alive- Aaron Tveit (Next to Normal)
3. Gimme Gimme- Sutton Foster (Thoroughly Modern Millie)
4. Some People- Patti Lupone (Gypsy)
5. I Speak Six Languages- 25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee
Honorable Mention:
The Bitch of Living- Spring Awakening
Part of It All- [Title of Show]
The Little Things You Do Together- Elanie Stritch (Company)

If you have an idea for Music Monday just let me know.
"If I Die It Won't Be From Sitting, It'll Be From Fighting To Get Up and Get Out"-lyrics from Some People from Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment