Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where Will You Stand When the Flood Comes?

So last night I went to see Parade at the Mark taper Forum for the second time. It was just as good as it was the 1st time! T.R. Knight was amazing as Leo Frank. After watching a few interviews I think I am a fan of his now. He is so adorable, down to earth, and a wonderful actor. Lara Pulver, who played Lucille Frank, gave another astonishing performance. Her voice is soo clear and so moving. I did get to meet David St. Louis who plays Newt Lee, Jim Conley, and Riley. Strangely he was just hanging out in the lobby before the show.

A couple of notes: 1) Do not sit all the way stage left or right because the big picture on the way is made of cloth and moves making you a bit dizzy. 2) The ending boom in the Finale song at the end reminds me of the Lion King (if you seen the show you know what I mean). 3) My friend Allyson and I were talking about how the show has good well written songs but that they are not memorable. But I think I have changed my mind on this matter because all day long today many of the songs have been stuck in my head. 4) The dance numbers are sooo hauntingly good that they give you chills.

GO SEE PARADE TIME IS RUNNING OUT CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS!
"Where Will You Stand When the Flood Comes? "-song from Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment